Some of the reasons your horse might need to see us for an internal medicine exam.
- Neurological problems
- Muscle issues like tying up
- Weight loss or poor appetitie
- Exercise intolerence
- Breathing or respiratory issues like coughing or nasal discharge
- Head shaking
- Metabolic diseases like "Cushings" disease or equine metabolic syndrome.
- Urinary problem like blood in the urine or difficulty urinating
- Poor performance
If your horse is experiencing any of these issues then you may want to call us or schedule an exam. There are many new treatments and approaches to medical problems and our Veterinarians can help you and your horse find a solution.